Week 1 Review {instagram style} | Sugar for Breakfast: Week 1 Review {instagram style}
Image Map

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Week 1 Review {instagram style}


My first week of instagram photos includes some from last week also.
This last week went by in a blink of an eye and I realized how much I missed it!
But here is my photos top left to right:

My new BLINGY flats that I love, but the hubs does not
My munchkin with her Baby Alive doll that Santa brought her. That baby is a LOT of work!
A drawing my fabulous cousin drew of my awesome long-haired basset hound, Bruce Lee
A mug of white chocolate cocoa. mmmmmm...
Sophia spent some of her Christmas cash on the 7 princess doll pack from Target (Thank you sales!)
A new Coach handbag I treated myself with!
My cutie niece scaring me with her boogies
My mini-me-baker-in-the-making
Sophia's first time bowling with her best friend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...