Week 2 {instagram style} | Sugar for Breakfast: Week 2 {instagram style}
Image Map

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Week 2 {instagram style}


The second week of year...full of fevers and a grumpy daughter.

Top, left to right
1. My tattoo! This has been a work-in-progress since September or October. It started as just the pink flower...then spread...and keep watching for more :)
2. My munchkin with her Papa and our Bruce Lee just being cozy
3. Sophia's drawing of her Papa. I LOVE her drawings right now. The lack of bodies, the detailed eyes and long arms and hands. So fun!
4. The face only a mama loves. This is Chuck Norris, our annoying puppy.
5. My daughter and her BFF, Jordyn. It took about 10 minutes to bundle them up for them to go out and play in the snow for another 10 minutes.
6. 90's Pandora. Need I say more?
7. Poor munchkin! The fever that would magically appear and go away...then reappear!
8. I cannot quit buying these INFINITY SCARVES! They are from ForgottenCotton, on Etsy. Check them out! I've blogged about them previously, and Sophia has adopted my newest green scarf I got this week. They now have short scarves and watch for Chevron prints! YAY!
9. Sophia and Jordyn again. She brought Sophia a matching BFF shirt. #besties #cuties

No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...