Monster Pretzel Bones | Sugar for Breakfast: Monster Pretzel Bones
Image Map

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Monster Pretzel Bones


I meant to post these before Halloween, but time has gotten away from me! So it is a wee bit late, but better late than never, I suppose :)
These are super simple to make! A lady at my former job made these for our department's Halloween party, and I made a mental note to make these for my daughter...guess what? She loves them!
They are the perfect combo of salty and sweet (chocolate covered pretzels) but then there is a hint of softness and sweet from the marshmallows. A perfect kid-friendly party food! I didn't measure exactly how many I made, but this will you give you a round-about to make 50 bones.

Monster Pretzel Bones

50 Pretzel sticks
100 mini marshmallows
4-5 squares almond bark

Insert each end of a pretzel stick into a mini marshmallow.
After all are put together, melt the almond bark in the microwave at 30-45 second intervals, stirring in between.
Put each pretzel with marshmallows into the almond bark, using a fork make sure it is well coated.
Tap extra almond bark off of the pretzel and set on waxed paper to let dry.
Store in airtight container.

No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...