Sophia is 6! {interview} | Sugar for Breakfast: Sophia is 6! {interview}
Image Map

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Sophia is 6! {interview}

A few years ago I decided to ask my daughter a list of questions, just to remember her "favorites" at that age. I then repeated it last year when she turned five and since she just turned six, I had to do it again.
My little girl is growing up so quickly, and having these interviews just show how much she changes (and how much she stays the same) over a year's time.


  • How old are you?
    • You mean today? I'm six!
  • What is your favorite color?
    • Pink
  • Why pink?
    • Because it is really, really pretty.
  • What is your favorite food?
    • Sticky rice
  • What is your favorite drink?
    • Water!
  • Where is your favorite place to go?
    • Yay's house in Seattle.
  • Why?
    • Because it fun!
  • What is your favorite animal?
    • Giraffes
  • Who is the better driver? Mommy or papa?
    • You! (Points to me, her mama!)
  • What do you want to be when you grow up?
    • A scientist.
  • Why?
    • It looks fun and I want to try to make Flubber.
  • What do you do that is naughty?
    • Nothing.
  • Really? 
    • (blank stare...no answer)
  • Who is your best friend?
    • Payton
  • What is your favorite thing to play?
    • My new Barbie house
  • What is your favorite show?
    • Jessie
  • What is your favorite movie?
    • Frozen
  • Where do you sleep at night?
    • Mama's room.
  • Why?
    • Because it's scary in my room without a person.
  • Where does Papa work?
    • Rock.
  • Where does Mommy work?
    • At the school.
  • What is your favorite song?
    • Let it Go
  • What is your favorite toy?
    • Elsa and Anna dolls.
  • Why do I kiss your cheeks all the time?
    • That's really a question on this interview? Mom!! It's because you love me!
  • What is your favorite book?
    • Pete the Cat Saves Christmas
  • What is your favorite food to cook?
    • Pizza.
  • What is your favorite word?
    • "see".
  • Why?
    • Because it's fun to say, actually. And plus it is a sight word.
  • Where do babies come from?
    • Tummies. Wait - nuts, actually. What did you write, mom?
I cant believe she is another year older! 
She is loving kindergarten (finally, after a rough start), and her hip hop class!
Making new friends is high on her priority list, as well as reading. Time is going to fast and I need it to slow down!


Check out her past question and answers here:

No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...