Easy Pasta Bake | Sugar for Breakfast: Easy Pasta Bake
Image Map

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Easy Pasta Bake

This is a very common pasta dish I whip up at my house. I love making it because it is super easy, my daycare kiddos eat it, and it makes enough to give us leftovers.
I started baking spaghetti because the hubs isn't a "noodles with marinara dumped on top" fan. So I always mix it altogether, add some cheese and pop it in the oven. That's how I got my pasta fix.
Well I started adding more flavor and this is what I typically make now. Kids eat it, and it is great with garlic bread! Simple is typically best. :)



Easy Pasta Bake

by Emily Chhouy
Prep Time: 25 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Ingredients (8 servings)
  • 1 box pasta shells (16 oz)
  • 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
  • 1 jar spaghetti sauce
  • 1 small onion, chopped
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • Fresh grated Parmesan cheese (or sliced)
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions
Preheat oven to 375°
Boil water and cook noodles according to package directions. (Add salt to the water as this is your chance to flavor the noodles)
Brown ground beef in a skillet, drain excess fat.
Add onions and garlic to meat, cook until onions are clear.
Add spaghetti sauce to meat and let simmer until noodles are done cooking.
Drain noodles.
Combine noodles and sauce.
Pour noodle mixture into a large 11x15 or so baking dish.
Top with Parmesan cheese.
Bake until cheese is melted, about 15 minutes or so.
Serve with extra cheese, if desired.
Powered by Recipage

No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...