Dona Bela Shreds | Sugar for Breakfast: Dona Bela Shreds
Image Map

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Dona Bela Shreds


This is my beautiful three-year-old daughter, Sophia.
She is a little diva, and has a small (very small) modeling career, once in our local grocery store ad :) But it still counts in my book!
Sophia admits she is a diva, and is very girly. But she enjoys all boy things also (Spiderman and Phineas & Ferb are her favorites).
Anyway, she likes to be like Mommy, of course...and when my family went to Pella, Iowa to enjoy the annual Tulip Time Festival, my sister ran across a lady selling these awesome t-shirt scarves, she calls Shreds. I had to have one, and so did my Sophia. The website is dona bela SHREDS
My sister and I fell in love with them immediately!
She up cycles jersey t-shirt remnants into these fun scarves. They curl just the right amount. Some are tied (look at mine), and she also sells flowers that can be clipped onto them.

The scarf that Sophia is wearing is a Jr. Shreds, which I don't see on her website, but she goes to the Des Moines Farmer's Market, so I'm sure she has them there...I'll find out when I go in a few weeks to grab some more :)
The Jr. Shreds at the time when I purchased it was $12, and mine was $28.
They are so fun, and she uses so many different patterns and colors. I highly recommend them!
They are funky, fun and different!

No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...