Infinity Scarf {forgottencotton} | Sugar for Breakfast: Infinity Scarf {forgottencotton}
Image Map

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Infinity Scarf {forgottencotton}

Welcome to my first post on a fashion/style item!!
I chose to post about a new scarf I purchased for my sister's birthday.
Ann (my sister) is a scarf-wearing type of lady.
She can pull them off with any outfit.
We recently purchased Shreds (a post about her scarves later) and wanted to get her a different kind of scarf, yet made still from jersey t-shirt material.
So I turned to Etsy.com! I found a seller that I fell in love with their wide variety of colors, and fun vintage jewelry. ForgottenCotton
The prices really can't be beat, and the product is made very well.
I chose the Infinity Scarf in coral, because coral can go with so many different outfits.
I'm just amazed by the Infinity Scarf. Seriously, where does it end and begin?
But made with the jersey material, it curls in slightly, stretches easily and is light weight.
She wore it right away on our outing to the Des Moines Farmer's Market.
It can easily washed, dried and stretched back out to your desired length.
Wear it as one loop, or two or tie a knot in it. It is just fun, and I definitely recommend them!

3 comments :

  1. Forgotten Cotton rocks! I own a number of their headbands, infinity scarfs and arm warmers. They are all awesome quality. I must say their customer service is THE BEST! I recently ordered from them and asked it be sent to another address as it was a birthday gift. Not only did they send it right out, but included a birthday card! I was blown away. I recommend them to anyone who will listen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is so awesome about the birthday card!
    I'm so glad that I came across them randomly. I placed an order for one for myself this morning :) I'm glad to hear that you love them also!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing!!! We really appreciate it! So good to know that we have some fans out there :) I love the coral too! It looks amazing! xo Elizabeth @ ForgottenCotton

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...