Ranch Pork Chops {crockpot} | Sugar for Breakfast: Ranch Pork Chops {crockpot}
Image Map

Friday, March 9, 2012

Ranch Pork Chops {crockpot}

I like having pork chops for dinner.
However, I never seem to cook them in a way that tastes really good.
They always seem to come out bland for me. Rather boring. Not much flavor.
Until I make this super simple crockpot recipe! It is so good and so easy!!
The pork is fork-tender and has wonderful flavor.
Of course my hubs doesn't care for them. (He doesn't understand fork-tender meat...never raised with comfort food). But this is a #1 recipe in my book!


Ranch Pork Chops {crockpot}
Prep: 5 minutes Cook: 4-5 hours on low Servings: 6

6 center cut pork chops with bone
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 packet of dry ranch seasoning.

Mix together cream of chicken soup and ranch seasoning in a small bowl.
Place pork chops, mine were still a bit frozen, into the crockpot.
Pour the soup mixture over the chops.
Cover and set on low for 4-5 hours.
I did flip the chops over about once an hour so all sides could be covered with the soup mix.

Serve and enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...