Peach Cobbler Cake | Sugar for Breakfast: Peach Cobbler Cake
Image Map

Friday, March 2, 2012

Peach Cobbler Cake

Peaches.
A wonderful fruit. 
I love them. I love cobbler. I love cake. 
This is a perfect (and super simple) way to combine my love of peaches, cobbler and cake together.
It creates a thick, rich perfectly peachy dessert. I love to serve it warm with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. 
Nothing beats that I must say.

Peach Cobbler Cake
Prep: 10 minutes Bake: 45-55 minutes Servings: approx 12

Preheat oven to 350°

Spray 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray.

1-21oz can peach pie filling
1 cup flour
1 cup white sugar
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 cup milk

Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Add in melted butter and milk until mixture is well combined.
Pour all of the batter into the baking dish.
Spoon out the peach pie filling as evenly as possible onto the batter.
Bake 45-55 minutes or until cake edges become a light golden brown.
Cool slightly.
Serve warm or cold. 
Enjoy!


No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...