Bracelet Organization | Sugar for Breakfast: Bracelet Organization
Image Map

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Bracelet Organization

One of my great friends, Brooke, has helped me come over and think of new ways to organize my house.
It is kind of out of control. I have gotten used to the madness and need fresh views on ways to fix my "issues" with organization.
An idea she gave me was organizing my bracelets on old glass bottles. 
I think the idea came from a photo on Pinterest, but the idea stuck with me. 
I was trying to determine what type of bottles to use (preferably the old Coca-Cola bottles..still on the hunt for some) but then Bud Light Premium came out. The bottle is a very nice blue!
Luckily my husband is a Bud Light bottle kind of a guy, and I saved 2 of the bottles from making their way into the recycling bin.
I peeled off the labels, and then used some Goo-Gone to get rid of the stickiness.

Then I had to figure out where to put then. I randomly came across a friend selling a small plain black shelf on facebook for $2, so I snatched it up and viola! My bracelets are now organized. 
I am looking now for some different sized bottles, as these bottles would stretch out some of them beyond what I would like. So it is ever changing!
(and the photo on the shelf is of me and my husband Channa at my mom's fourth wedding about five years ago) haha!



1 comment :

  1. Pleasant post. I was checking always this site and I am inspired! To a great degree supportive data uniquely the last part I nurture such information a ton. I was looking for this specific data for quite a while. Much obliged to you and good fortunes. Cal Dec Print

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...