Bubble Up Pizza | Sugar for Breakfast: Bubble Up Pizza
Image Map

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Bubble Up Pizza

Who doesn't love a simple Pampered Chef recipe? I know I love simple at my house!
A simple dinner that both my daughter and my husband enjoy is hard to find. I typically have to make those for lunches while my hubs is at work, and he "reluctantly" will eat the leftovers the next day.
So I was nervous when I came across Bubble Up Pizza on Pinterest and it sparked my memory to making it pre-hubby. But to my surprise, he actually enjoys it (with an added sprinkling of red pepper flakes to satisy his spicy tooth of course).
Ingredients are simple, the preparation is simple, and the results are fantastic!

Preheat oven to 375° (I typically bake it at at 400° as I like it to really bubble and brown)

2 tubes refridgerated biscuits (I only photographed one...sorry)
1 jar pizza sauce
1 8oz bag shredded cheese (I like the pizza blend, myself. As you can see, I also am a big store brand user)
Pepperoni, or cooked sausage, hamburger, mushrooms, whatever your favorite pizza toppings are!!


I just tear the biscuits into small pieces, typically 4 pieces per biscuit, of course I use my Pampered Chef mixing bowls ;), and then I add the jar of the sauce, my toppings, (as much as I feel looks like enough) and half of the cheese. I also spice things up a bit and use some additional seasonings...red pepper flakes, a little garlic, and some salt are pretty common in mine)

Mix well, then pour into lightly greased baking dish...I use 9X13, anything smaller takes forever for the middle to bake through completely, cover with the rest of the cheese, then pop into the oven and bake. Typically it takes 30-40 minutes, depending on your oven temperature and how browned you want everything.

Cool slightly, spoon out and watch your family enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...