Peanut Clusters {3 ingredients} | Sugar for Breakfast: Peanut Clusters {3 ingredients}
Image Map

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Peanut Clusters {3 ingredients}

This is the recipe for my favorite candy that my Grandma would make every Christmas.
When I was a kid this was the best thing about the holiday goodies to me.
When my Grandma passed away, I made sure that I copied this recipe exactly so I could have it every year. To my shock, it is only three (3, really!) ingredients.
It goes together super quick and makes a couple pounds. It keeps great when packaged in an airtight container, and well, it is awesome year-round.
Not just at Christmas, anymore!
The worst thing about this delicious candy treat, is that they are super addictive.
I mean...SUPER ADDICTIVE.
I can never, ever eat just one.
The saltiness of the peanuts with the milk chocolate create a serious party in your mouth.
My daughter ate her first one when she was 2, at Christmastime, and now this is the first holiday goodie she requests me to make every year.






Peanut Clusters

by Emily Chhouy
Prep Time: 25 min
Ingredients
  • 1 package milk chocolate chips
  • 1 package Almond Bark
  • 2 pounds Redskin Spanish Peanuts
Instructions
I used a 12oz package of chocolate chips, and 24oz of Almond Bark, 2 cans of peanuts (as pictured)
It is easy to double this recipe and do more or less, but this is a good combo.
Melt the Almond Bark and chocolate chips together in an large microwave-safe bowl.
Stir frequently so that the chocolate nor Almond Bark scorch.
Mix the peanuts into the chocolate mixture after melted smooth.
Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper.
Let cool completely; then serve or store.
Powered by Recipage
It really is just that easy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...