Elf on the Shelf | Sugar for Breakfast: Elf on the Shelf
Image Map

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Elf on the Shelf

We are Elf on the Shelf newbies!
I am SO excited to start it this year!
We are going to have our Elf appear on Thanksgiving...she will be out waiting when we arrive home after dinner at my sister's house.
My daughter is three, she will be four in January, and she has been naughty lately. Definitely not wanting to listen, AT ALL. So the hubs and I are hoping that having the Elf watch over her will bring some incentive to be a good listener. *fingers crossed*
We purchased the set with the Elf and the book, but I wanted something more personal for the Elf to offer Sophia, so I created a little note to leave with her and the book that explains the concept simply and also tell her to read the book. She will be leaving more notes throughout the month before Christmas (especially on nice and naughty days). We are also going to do the "25 Books of Christmas" and I think the Elf is going to introduce those as well in a week. So keep coming back! I will post where we find our mischievous Elf in the morning also.
In the meantime, here is the first note she is leaving.


Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...