Buffalo Chicken Bites | Sugar for Breakfast: Buffalo Chicken Bites
Image Map

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Bites


Oh my goodness! I can't believe it has been so long since I've posted to my blog. The summer heat is making me delirious I do believe. 

I don't want to turn on the oven.
I just want to drink lemonade.
I'm reading "50 Shades" trilogy...again.
We got two new puppies (what was I thinking?)
I chopped off my hair.
I got a new tattoo (of a dandelion)
Our poor central air can't keep up with the heat. :( 

It is true. The past few weeks in Iowa has seen nothing but upper 90° to 105° (seriously) weather!
Any who, I was craving something easy, and I had leftover shredded chicken so I whipped this up quickly...and devoured them just as quickly as I prepared them I think.
I didn't take exact measurements because I was just randomly tossing stuff together and it came out okay. 
So good luck if you make it.
Hopefully it isn't as hot and miserable out as it is for me.

Buffalo Chicken Bites
1 can refrigerated crescent roll dough
1 1/2 cups shredded chicken
1/4 cup hot sauce (I like Frank's)
3/4 cup mozzarella cheese (I'm not a bleu cheese fan, replace if you are)

Preheat oven to 375°
Combine chicken, hot sauce and cheese together in a mixing bowl.
Roll out crescent roll dough into two rectangles. (four of the triangles kept together)
Seal the seams as best you can.
Spoon chicken mixture along the length of the dough.
Wrap dough over the chicken and seal the opening.
Using a sharp knife, slice the tube of dough with chicken mixture in it into bite size pieces.
Place on lightly greased baking sheet.
Bake for 12-15 minutes or until rolls are golden brown.

1 comment :

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...