Sophia is 5! | Sugar for Breakfast: Sophia is 5!
Image Map

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sophia is 5!

So a little over a year and a half ago, I interviewed Sophia. The answers cracked me up!
I decided to do it again now that she has just turned five, and she definitely doesn't disapoint me with her responses. She is full of spunk and attitude. She has a great sense of humor and has a smile that makes me melt. Here she is being a five-year-old!


  • How old are you?
    • 5
  • What is your favorite color?
    • Blue
  • Why blue?
    • Because it is my friend's favorite color, we both like pink, too.
  • What is your favorite food?
    • Rice
  • What is your favorite drink?
    • Chocolate milk
  • Where is your favorite place to go?
    • the zoo
  • Why?
    • Because it has my favorite animal.
  • What is your favorite animal?
    • Zebras!
  • (This is news to me) Really? Since when?
    • Since eight years ago, duh mom!
  • Who is the better driver? Mommy or papa?
    • Both!
  • What do you want to be when you grow up?
    • A doctor
  • Why?
    • Because doctors are my favorite.
  • What do you do that is naughty?
    • Let Fluffy (our bunny) out without asking first...or say the "F" word...
  • Really? What is the "F" word?
    • Umm...I forgot!
  • Who is your best friend?
    • Jordyn
  • What is your favorite thing to play?
    • Play with Fluffy
  • What is your favorite show?
    • Peppa Pig
  • What is your favorite movie?
    • Despicable Me 2
  • Where do you sleep at night?
    • In mommy and daddy's room
  • Why?
    • Because I'm scared of the dark
  • Where does Papa work?
    • I don't know
  • Where does Mommy work?
    • At our house
  • What is your favorite song?
    • Let it Go
  • What is your favorite toy?
    • Barbies
  • Why do I kiss your cheeks all the time?
    • Becuase you are like a magnet
  • What is your favoite book?
    • Frozen
  • What is your favorite food to cook?
    • Rice
  • What is your favorite word?
    • Butt! (giggle uncontrollably, repeating it over and over again, laughing harder each time she says it)
  • Where do babies come from?
    • Bellies (thank goodness...a better answer than the last interview we conducted)



You can read her answers from last time HERE

No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...